Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Additional Documents

2K views 8 replies 4 participants last post by  Becky26 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey All,

Hope everyone is doing well.
Yesterday I got an update on my passport re-issue application. The status says that my passport has been printed and I will be notified via email/SMS when it is dispatched via post :D:D

In April when I sent her the additional documents, she never contacted me instead I called her to get an update on the processing and it was then she said that it had been a while since my face-to-face interview (when I provided additional documents as well) was conducted and so she wanted me to send more evidence from the time since the interview till the day I spoke to her which I did within a couple of days.

As soon as I get my passport I will be applying for my new PCC which is the reason of the hold up in my case.
I'm contemplating whether or not I should send additional documents (proof of communication, financial support, gifts receipts, cards, etc. the third time) but this time without her actually requesting for them.

It's been a while since I sent the second set of additional evidence in April 2014 and not sure if asking her if she needs more evidence would be a good idea and am scared it might even piss her off.
Could that piss her off? :eek::eek:

Please suggest what would be the best way to go about it :confused:
Look forward to your suggestions. Thanks a lot in advance :)

Kind Regards,
Becky

See less See more
#2 ·
Why not just send a few things and say "I thought you might perhaps need more evidence as well since it's been a while since I sent you some in April, so I've included a little more. I have still more if you need it, so if you want more, just ask. Thanks!" Something along those lines.

#3 ·
Thank You!!

Thanks for your quick response CG :)
I will then type up a letter (also signed) explaining something along the lines of what you suggested and put it in with the set of the documents I will send her via VFS Australia in New Delhi.

Hoping for things to move along quickly :) since PCC is THE only document that has been causing so much delay :(
Thank you again :)

Kind Regards,
Becky

#4 ·
When ours was processing we emailed additional evidence after each trip a made. Also around 9 months processing we sent more telephone records since the interview.

Really you are sending her the new police checks so what is a few documents.

I have this saying ... If the visa is rejected can you say you have provided everything possible and are happy with it. If the answer is no then provide the evidence.

Hopefully not long to go :)

#5 ·
Thank You!!

When ours was processing we emailed additional evidence after each trip a made. Also around 9 months processing we sent more telephone records since the interview.

Really you are sending her the new police checks so what is a few documents.

I have this saying ... If the visa is rejected can you say you have provided everything possible and are happy with it. If the answer is no then provide the evidence.

Hopefully not long to go :)
Thanks a lot for your reply Mish :)
I will definitely send all the documents that I have collected since the last time I sent the evidence.
It's been 5 months from April to September and I have more than a few documents....haha
Happy reading to my case officer....LOL

After I send these documents, my answer will be YES to your saying.
Thanks again for your help and motivation :)

Kind Regards,
Becky

Reactions: Star Hunter
#8 ·
Definitely send in more! As you know, we were specifically asked for updated stuff before the CO was even aware that she had all our updated stuff. They definitely do want to see that your relationship is still ongoing and have evidence that proves that I think.

She's not going to be pissed off I don't think. If she's not interested in the new evidence, she can just skim it and ignore most of it, lol.

She might even decide that all that extra documentation is getting annoying and grant your visa to stop you having to supply even more ;)

Reactions: CollegeGirl
#9 ·
Thank You!!

Definitely send in more! As you know, we were specifically asked for updated stuff before the CO was even aware that she had all our updated stuff. They definitely do want to see that your relationship is still ongoing and have evidence that proves that I think.

She's not going to be pissed off I don't think. If she's not interested in the new evidence, she can just skim it and ignore most of it, lol.

She might even decide that all that extra documentation is getting annoying and grant your visa to stop you having to supply even more ;)
Hahahaha!!! I really hope so, I'm more than happy to overload her with evidence ;) Whatever gets me my visa...it's been a long frustrating wait.
I was just wondering if she can keep me waiting longer even after I send her all the documents, even the ones she didn't ask for.
But now I know and will send everything I have :)

I have been keeping records of all our emails, facebook posts, what's app messaging, skype call history for the last 5 months (we don't use phone as it gets really expensive), cards we sent to each other, gifts receipts, bank statement from joint account showing my husband's incoming weekly salary, rent, bills, groceries he buys, funds transfer into my individual account (commonwealth bank account) and his money I spend from India...hahaha :p:p

Hope this will be good enough and will get me to my husband soon, who I miss so much :(
Thank you so much for your reply, I appreciate your time :)
Good Luck to you, hope you get your visa soon :)

Kind Regards,
Becky

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.