Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

First off a quick thanks in advance to anyone who can point me in the right direction, I made a huge error last time I tried to embark on my emigration journey and started with a company called 'thinking Australia' who promptly went bust with £3k of my money....not ideal!

I have always wanted to move to oz as my mother and her partner moved out there in 2006 - I went a year later and loved it but only had a working visa so had to come home. I tried and then lost all my money and since lost all hope. Seeing as I work in marketing as well, I'm not top of Australia's list of wanted people!

I have just come back from taking my partner out there and he too has now fallen in love with the country and is also desperate to move. Between us we do not have any required skills, as he owns his own business as a car trader. We are both 28, my Mother and step father are now residents, my mothers family have been residents for 40 plus years, we would have quite a bit of capital to take with us if that's of any use! My main question is that can anyone recommend a visa company that could advise us on our options, is it best we retrain etc...

All we know is we are both desperate to move out there and will do whatever we can to make it happen, any advice on who to go to or similar situations etc would be so gratefully received!

Many thanks,

Kat

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.