Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am Velociraptor and I am from Bangladesh. I must say that going through this informative forum has been a rewarding experience for me.

I have been granted the Skilled Recognized graduate visa (subclass 476) very recently and I am caught in two minds about coming to Australia.

I have completed British undergraduate and postgraduate degrees in Electronic and Communications Engineering this year and if in Australia, will be looking for entry level jobs or graduate programs.

Firstly, I would appreciate it if somebody could tell me about the state of the entry-level/graduate programs segment of the job market in Australia especially in my field of study.

Secondly, I was thinking of applying for such positions in Australia from my home country, schedule some interviews within a particular time frame, and then fly there. Or is it a better option to be in Australia first and then apply for these positions?

I fear that the job market is saturated and that once I land in Australia I'd have to wait for quite a bit of time before getting a graduate level job. Conversely, I might be wrong as well.

Your opinions on the matter will be much appreciated.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.