Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello All,
I am permanent resident and got 189 visa. I am married but at that time I put my wife in non-immigrant member as she was continuing her study and could not move with me to Australia in 2016.
But at that time I had submitted all relevant documents by applying online. In reply Immigration department requested for form 80 and advised to appear both of us before medical examination. I submitted both form 80 and appeared before medical exam as well that were successful, In response I have been granted 189 visa while her documents still reflecting in my immi account.
Now I have plan to apply for her visa next month. As for medical examination I am sure that she has to reappear because validity of last one expired. But for other documents, Will i have to upload again or they will extract those documents from my visa file.
Secondly Will I apply through 309/100 vise or there is any other option because I already submitted her documents already during my own case process and immigration department assessed it because they put requirement for Form 80 and her medical examination at that time.

Please guide me so I can process her application. Thanks at earliest

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
If you are sponsoring her for a partner visa, you will have to provide all relevant documentation again, as it is a totally different application. They are not going to retrieve the documentation provided with the 189 application, although they may cross-check to verify all details previously provided match with the new application.

I love your colour scheme :)

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
Why did you not let her 189 run, activate it by having her enter Australia briefly? She could then have travelled to and from Australia as she pleased for up to 5 years.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.