Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am wondering if someone who has applied for their partner visa (offshore and online) could give me a few pointers for structuring the relationship document.
My main concern is whether or not it is okay for both myself and my sponsor to refer to the same evidence at times in our application, or if this is a big thing to avoid? We can write separate statements but it's hard not to refer to the same evidence at times - although we are trying not to do this.

Many thanks,

Kian

·
Premium Member
6,603 Posts
Hello,

I am wondering if someone who has applied for their partner visa (offshore and online) could give me a few pointers for structuring the relationship document.
My main concern is whether or not it is okay for both myself and my sponsor to refer to the same evidence at times in our application, or if this is a big thing to avoid? We can write separate statements but it's hard not to refer to the same evidence at times - although we are trying not to do this.

Many thanks,

Kian
There is nothing wrong with referring to the same evidence. As a couple you are bound to have lots of things in common after all.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.