Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hello People,

Hope you are well?
I'm in the process of submitting my EOI, however I'd like some information on my current scenario.

I'll be submitting my EOI, however I have two businesses here in SA which will require a substantial amount of time here until I can either move them over or close them.

What impact will that have on a Permanent Residence Visa. I'll be applying under the skilled migration points based system - Accounting. Obviously the idea is to gain Australian citizenship.

Oh, and what will the impact be on renewing the PRV with me being in and out of the country?

Thanks a million.

·
Registered
3,340 Posts
I think it would be a good idea for you to seek professional advice. It sounds like a complex case. It you lodging an EOI as an Accountant I hope you have 80 points. That is what it needs to receive an invitation for Accountants at the moment.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
80 Points?:eek:
All references I had was 65 points minimum? Even during application phase it refers to 65?

I'm sure I can garner 80 points if it's needed, but didn't know it was the minimum requirement :confused:

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
80 Points?:eek:
All references I had was 65 points minimum? Even during application phase it refers to 65?

I'm sure I can garner 80 points if it's needed, but didn't know it was the minimum requirement :confused:
DHA may only require 65 points, but the fact is that so many Accountant applicants have submitted EOIs waiting for an invitation that all the 80+ applicants are getting any available invitations. So any one with fewer points is getting overtaken in the queue and waiting for an invitation for quite a long time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.