Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,

I am russian citizen and I have done 6 weeks ago the request for my first Student Visa offshore of Australia, in Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.

In the table indicated on australian immigration website I am 2 Assesment Level for course Non Award 575 for holder of Russian Federation passport.

When I have provided my application in Australian Immigration Office in Kuala Lumpur (5 september), they said to me that in my case I will receive the answer in 2 weeks.
But one week after (13 september) I received the letter from them to provide the other translation documents from Italian language (because I am resident in Italy) to English (all other documents was translated in English by certificated translater NAATI). So I did all requests few days after (17 september).

One week after (24 september) they have wrote me that my application will be transfer to Berlin to verify all information.

I haven't received any explanation why it will be transfer in Berlin and when they give me their decision.

I am still waiting information in Malaysia and my application haven't reached yet Berlin (in Kuala Lumpur said me that it takes about 3 weeks to come in Berlin!).

It passed 6 weeks and I am still don't know nothing.

May be somebody know if there is some contact in main Australian Immigration Office whom I can to write and explain my situation?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.