Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I just submitted my application for a partner visa 820 and paid with Bpay on 2 Nov 2017, However it has been 5 days ( 3 business days and one weekend) that the status on my application is still awaiting payment.

Last night I received my email from immigration department asking me to make sure I will pay on time otherwise this application will be cancelled. And they provide one email address [email protected] for me to send the Bpay information as they say if my status has not been updated.

So I tried to send email to that address but stranger thing is however i tried i got reply telling me that the sever rejected my email, and today I tried to call the immigration department on 131881 but there has been 100 people in front of me....

Just wondering if any of u also experienced this long waiting for the Bpay to reach the department or what should I do now.

Thank you so much for your kind guide and help.

·
Registered
368 Posts
What time did you pay on 2/11? If its after the cutoff time (6.30pm) then it get batched in with the next day. Bpay can take 3 business days. And in VIC this Tuesday is a public holiday.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
What time did you pay on 2/11? If its after the cutoff time (6.30pm) then it get batched in with the next day. Bpay can take 3 business days. And in VIC this Tuesday is a public holiday.
Hi there mate,
Finally I just got emails from the immigration department telling that my BVA has been granted, so the next I will carry on with attaching the documents now, it is really a last minute email as today is the third business day since I paid. thank you guys and good luck for all of us!

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Tibs How are you?
My name is Jonel from Melbourne.
Can i have some questions please reagarding the Visa.
Thank you so much.
Have a Good Day

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.