Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is a copy from a PM.

They are asking for help, but I am rusty at best now.

Hello Aaron, Merry Christmas. I just saw how active you are on this forum i just want your advice/opinion regarding the evidence i will attach. because no one is replying on my thread and i am so desperate.

For me ( Applicant)
*Birth Certificate
*Certified Copy of Passport
*Statutory Declaration of the nature of our Relationship from my own view
*Passport photo

Sponsor
*Birth Certificate
*Passport
*Passport Photo
*Statutory Declaration of the nature of our relationship from his own view

Proof of Genuine Relationship
*Form 888 from his brother and Mother which is AU citizen
*Cards and Letters
*Photos of us from start of relationship till now
*Screenshots of our conversation and skype logs while we were apart between some month of 2016-2017
*Centrelink recognized me as his partner ( he is accepting centrelink because he is still applying for job)
*Registered Relationship

Household Evidence
*Lease while he was still in PH
*Photos of our room with us while in PH
*Photos of our room here in Aus to prove that we are sleeping in one room
*Letters from government (for him) sent in our address
*Letters from my insurance sent in our address
(WE dont have letters with both of our names that is address to us)
*Statement from his mum as to why we are living with her and that we do share household at her house

Financial Commitment
*His bank Statement while he was still in PH (but not joint)
!!(Can i include any proof that he was working while he was in PH?)
!!(Is it okay to include his own bank statement here in AUS because we dont have joint Account yet coz i dont work and i dont have any income while i am here)
*Receipts of money he sent to me while we were apart
*Receipts of his purchase for me while here in AUS
*Statement from his mum that willing to help us financially if ever needs to *Statement from my partner that he applies jobs

Social Commitment
*Photos with friends and Family
*Statement from my friends and family to prove that relationship is genuine and continuing while we are in PH though not AU citizen

Following will be the one i will attach. i hope will reply with this. Thank you so much and God Bless.

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
Not suggesting you would, but I always recommend that people ask their questions and receive their replies on the forum. The danger with replying to PMs is that if you give incorrect or incomplete information, no one can see and respond with the proper information. Unless you are a registered migration agent, I would suggest directing the sender to ask their question on the forum.

·
Registered
50 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Im so sorry about it aaron.

My partner and i met for over 3 years ago and we've been into de facto relationship since december of 2014. He was in Philippines for about 2 years before coming back to Australia last year and i followed him here last May. So we were apart for almost a year but our communication and relationship is constant. But we never had a joint bank account because he was the only one working while in PH and i was still attending University.While we are here in Australia we are living with his parent because he doesn't have a job yet and still looking for one but we have different household assignment while we are living here.

·
Registered
7,023 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
That seems to me stronger than many applications I have seen from the Philippines, but that said each case is on its own.

I will say you seem to have done good homework on the visa/s - so my guess is you just need to wait it out now.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.