Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Friends,

I am new to this forum, My name is muthu from India, i have plan to apply AUS skill migrant visa , but i need some clarification on age eligibility for my visa application, my dob is 28.05.79 so in that case if i can kick off my initial visa process by this month ( i will fall into my age category 39 or 40?) and also when they can and which stage they will consider my age related points to visa application. if someone will guide on this, i will confidently start my visa process.

·
Banned
252 Posts
Hi Friends,

I am new to this forum, My name is muthu from India, i have plan to apply AUS skill migrant visa , but i need some clarification on age eligibility for my visa application, my dob is 28.05.79 so in that case if i can kick off my initial visa process by this month ( i will fall into my age category 39 or 40?) and also when they can and which stage they will consider my age related points to visa application. if someone will guide on this, i will confidently start my visa process.
You may get some uneducated advice here. Please refer to an RMA for more substantial advice. Otherwise you are wasting your time and jeopardizing your application.

·
Registered
918 Posts
Hi Friends,

You still have almost 17 months until you turn 40.

If you apply now and get an invite within that time before you turn 40 then you can claim 25 points (as you would fall into the 33-39 bracket at time of invitation).

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.