Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm applying online and I'm at the attachments page, and I'm wondering if documents that need to be attached, like passport pages and high school records, are certified copies already? Or is there something else I need to do? I'm just confused because I've never done anything like this. Also, if I proceed to the payment part of the application without uploading documents yet, I understand it says it may delay the processing of it, but does it mean at all that my application will be denied? Thank you for all the help! I really appreciate it.

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
Usually as long as you upload colour scans, then they don't need to be certified. You usually need to pay the visa fee before the attachment link appears, so as long as you have your supporting documents ready to upload, that's normal.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Usually as long as you upload colour scans, then they don't need to be certified. You usually need to pay the visa fee before the attachment link appears, so as long as you have your supporting documents ready to upload, that's normal.
Thank you for your response! I figured as such, just wanted to sure that they'd be okay with that. But thats strange...I have the attachments page now, and it says I can press continue to the payment section without posting attachments yet. They must've changed it up a bit. Just nervous about it. I don't think I've read stories about people getting denied before, but I can't help it lol

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.