Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
PLEASE DON'T USE AMALGAMATED SOLUTIONS AUSTRALIA as they are a spin-off from ASA Consultants Group, whom voluntarily liquidated themselves in June and stole $4500 of my visa fees.

PLEASE TELL EVERYONE TO RUN AS FAR AWAY FROM THEM AS POSSIBLE.

THEY STILL USE THE SAME OFFICES AND STAFF AND EVEN THE WEBSITE.
:mad::mad::mad::mad::m::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

·
Premium Member
8,885 Posts
For what it's worth for anyone else reading this, I've read elsewhere that the ASA Consultants migration agency went into liquidation, leaving all the people whose cases they were handling holding the bag - with little possibility of getting their money back. OP, there's another forum with a thread that provides information on putting in a claim to get your money back. It's unlikely, but it's something. You can read it here.

Reactions: kmarees1986

·
Registered
169 Posts
Hi CG,

Not related to the topic but i like that you as being a moderator posted a link to other Migration forum because that might be helpful to OP. I once posted a link to this forum in another migration forum thinking the same, and got an infraction with a warning to get banned if i did that again. Reason : Link to competing forum. I was so surprised, whats competition here, its not like I was stealing their existing customers or I work for this forum. ;)

·
Premium Member
8,885 Posts
I haven't seen a rule about that here, nor have I had anyone comment on it... so I'm going to continue to help people the best way I can, even on the rare occasion they can get more helpful info on another forum. I think knowing they'll always be pointed to the best resources here will keep people coming back... :)

Reactions: Marianina
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.