Australia Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well with the introduction out the way lol

I am planning on coming over to live with my partner (marriage visa isn’t an option before anyone suggests it) when this pandemic is over or at least travel is able to operate using either a temp work visa or student visa with TEFE, 2 questions, does anyone have any resources for applying today for low skill jobs that start in X months, and more interesting question, what is the strangest transport method for getting from Europe to Australia if time is no obstacle, it is unlikely I’d be able to take such an adventure, but I’d like unusual ideas, if it helps you come up with ideas, I am currently resident in Barcelona

·
Registered
6,638 Posts
I am planning on coming over to live with my partner (marriage visa isn't an option before anyone suggests it)
Marriage is not a requirement for a Partner Visa 309 or 820.

Probably very few low skill jobs, unless on farms, due to the large number of unemployed at the moment.

I've been reading that each vacancy gets hundreds of local applicants.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am planning on coming over to live with my partner (marriage visa isn't an option before anyone suggests it)
Marriage is not a requirement for a Partner Visa 309 or 820.

Probably very few low skill jobs, unless on farms, due to the large number of unemployed at the moment.

I've been reading that each vacancy gets hundreds of local applicants.
Partner Visas are also not a possibility

1 - 3 of 3 Posts