Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all :)

I just joined this site a few moments ago.Looking for some useful help/info.To make a long story short,I met a British girl online and we've been in a relationship for the last six months.She went on vacation to Australia with her mom for the Christmas holidays and they have bought a place there.I want to go to Australia to be with her,as I feel that the relationship is serious and has potential of going the distance.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated :)

·
Registered
1,377 Posts
Hi all :)

I just joined this site a few moments ago.Looking for some useful help/info.To make a long story short,I met a British girl online and we've been in a relationship for the last six months.She went on vacation to Australia with her mom for the Christmas holidays and they have bought a place there.I want to go to Australia to be with her,as I feel that the relationship is serious and has potential of going the distance.

Any help on this matter would be greatly appreciated :)
Oh, we would need a lot more details than that to advise you. Assuming she has a permanent residency in Australia, you might be able to apply for a prospective marriage visa. Otherwise you could look at a working holiday visa and see how it works out.

Kttykat

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@kttykat

I did look into the option of a working holiday visa but I'm over 30,so little good does that do me.

Umm,let's see if I can give you anything more in the way of information.

I'm not sure what her status would be in Australia.She's from the UK and went on vacation to Australia.I haven't heard word from her yet as to how the process works for British people moving Down Under but apparently she and her mom had bought a house there while they were on holiday.She's in the UK for the next few weeks to get things "sorted out" before they go there for good.She and I haven't met yet due to financial constraints.It seems that we both get the sense that the other is "the one" and she wants me to go there to be with her.As I said,we've been in a relationship for the last 6 months.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.