Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

An eligible Newzealander citizen in Aussie since 1990 and have never travelled NZ

2K views 5 replies 3 participants last post by  innocentfans2009 
#1 · (Edited)
We have received a report

#3 · (Edited)
Thanks Wanderer

Thanks very much Wanderer , we 've been waiting and will continue waiting anyways. i'd wanted to find out if any one has experienced similar case with the immi here in Australia.i mean some with bipolar disorder health problem. i am the applicant and am not sure why she will have to go for med check in the first place.
God bless as you help us with what to expect.

#4 ·
Sorry to hear about your delays.

Wanderer is right, there is nothing you can do except wait.

My (australian) partner nearly filled out these questions on the forms too (suffering from disorders and depression) but we saw they are only for NZ citizens, so we could skip that section. I can't believe there could be a negative outcome because of that because if the visa gets refused our partners would still be in Australia getting the benefits.

Hope you hear something soon!

#5 ·
Thanks a lot Cori, i am trying to wait for what they got to say in the end. it's just getting both of us worried all this while..please if any one come across any eligible NZ citizens who get married to a foreigner in Aussie with similar health issues should quickly give me some advice ..thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.