Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Am putting in my details to be my partners sponsor for the Partner visa 309

and get to section 4 of 18 and get this error

The related application details provided cannot be verified, check the details and amend if necessary. The applicant will not be able to continue and should review the eligibility information on our website.

Everything is correct and I have no reason not to be eligible.

Has anyone had this issue before?

Regards,
Daniel

·
Registered
917 Posts
Hi Am putting in my details to be my partners sponsor for the Partner visa 309

and get to section 4 of 18 and get this error

The related application details provided cannot be verified, check the details and amend if necessary. The applicant will not be able to continue and should review the eligibility information on our website.

Everything is correct and I have no reason not to be eligible.

Has anyone had this issue before?

Regards,
Daniel
Hi,

have you paid for the application yet?

·
Registered
917 Posts
Hi thanks for the quick reply.

No we havnt. I just used the TRN reference number. Maybe we need to apply and get the ID number first?
The applicant needs to fill in their application, pay for it then the sponsor can start their part. The TRN won't work until the application has been paid for.

Hope this helps :)

Edit-- If you're paying by credit/debit card then payment is instant and you can start the sponsor part as well as the upload of evidence shortly after payment.

If you're paying with Bpay then you would have to wait for the payment to go through (usually just a few days) until you can start the sponsor part/uploading evidence.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.