Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, hope someone can point me in the right direction? My fiancee and myself have just finished lodging the 300 visa and i have to say it has done my head in! Computer issues, IMMI, Information was as clear as mud! Very frustrating but have finally got there but my laptop is gone forever! What i need to know is what visa should i bring my fiancee back to Australia on? She has two children a 4 year old daughter who is also coming here as well and a 14 year old son who wants to stay there with his Aunty and his grandparents next door. In one of the statements that was lodged i explained the situation and the fact that we will send money over on a regular basis so there is no pressure on the Aunt. The facts are as follows known each other since 2012, romantically June 2015, committed Dec 2016, her first trip here march 2017, second trip July 2017, third November 2017, we both flew to Thailand 26th December then in Feb came with her daughter. We all went back to Thailand mid May. First advice i received was we could lodge from Australia and he even looked at her visa. After arriving in Feb we were engaged a few days later and it was not long after we found out the advise was wrong and after speaking to a second lawyer and raised my concerns about the little one with schooling ect he suggested to go back and get the ball rolling and that what we have done, i'm back in Australia at the moment. What visa? also we need a multi entry in case her son was sick ect. If anyone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Andy

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.