Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone ,
I want to report someone I know about fraud documents he used for marriage . He had criminal record in australia about domestic violence with hid ex-wife and spent 8 months in jail . Then he divorced and marry another girl in overseas and fraud with marriage dates and other docs .Girl married this guy to get permanent residency in australia .The guy is pr in australia .
My question is if I complain anonymous to immi will they ask to get proof if visa refused and goes in MRT appeal or If I call immi and provide my details , will immi still drag me into case . I have strong proofs of this fraud but I don't want the applicant know that I complaint about him because he know me .
Thankyou

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yes my complaint is genuine . Does immigration let applicant know that somebody lodge complaint against them ? if yes then immigration doesn't keep anonymity of people who lodge complaint . any suggestions ?

·
Super Moderator
2,135 Posts
Yes my complaint is genuine . Does immigration let applicant know that somebody lodge complaint against them ? if yes then immigration doesn't keep anonymity of people who lodge complaint . any suggestions ?
You have the option, by selecting the appropriate box, to remain anonymous.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.