Australia Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am on my 485 visa currently and am looking at applying for 189 or 190. Unfortunately, I only have 75 points for 189 and 80 for 190. Additionally, I don't meet the criteria for 190. I am applying for relevant jobs to my degree but the pandemic has meant that there aren't a whole lot of jobs going around in my field. I have just hired a migration agent over the weekend and they should probably get in touch with me for a consultation this coming week.

How is everyone else going for such visas? I have heard that getting 189 on 75 points is not a possibility at all currently. I just feel very anxious over this whole situation. I have just about bitten all my nails and my lips. I keep waking up intermittently, checking my email inbox and for job ads on seek. My mental health has gone down the drain basically. I know all these panicking is not going to help things but it is hard to stop this situation from consuming my daily thoughts.

·
Registered
932 Posts
75 points won't get you close to a 189 invitation. If you have an agent, they should be able to discuss state nominated options with you, but unfortunately there is not always a GSM pathway for everyone.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts