Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
One of my friend came to Australia with sub class 408 visa (Temporary Activity visa). My question is that which sub class TR or PR visa she can apply in future. And what requirements she need to meet up like IELTS or sponsorship?

Preliminary she got one year visa and now extended another one year.
:confused:

Thanks in advance for any kind of suggestions.

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
To be able to answer such a question I would need to see as a minimum:

• current visa grant letter
  • CV
  • formal qualifications
  • work experience

I would then review that material and provide professional advice about your friend's options. I would charge a fee for such a service. Others may do it for free.

I don't think you can expect a considered response to such a general question on a public forum without providing detailed relevant information, but maybe someone's gone through this and can share their personal experience, which may or may not be relevant to your friend's situation.

·
Super Moderator
5,266 Posts
I assume she could apply for any visa that she's eligible for (I realise this is a vague answer but you've asked a fairly vague question). Would she pass a skills assessment for an occupation on either of the skilled occupation lists?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello expats,
I have a similar case with "projapoti", and I would appreciate your candid advice.
Here is my profile;
Age 32,
Ph.D in Medical Biotech.
IELTS 65 in LSRW,
2 years paid research experience in my field.
I am presently processing 408 as a visiting research student, please could you advice me what transition I can make afterward, considering the fact that my course is not in the 189, 190 and 489 list.
Thanks in advance

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.