Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aslam-ul-Alikum Brothers,

Any pakistani here in this forum that has been asked to take Vetassess assessment?

I also have a question, my case officer has asked me to take a vetassess assessment, so what are my chances for a positive outcome.

I have done Bachelors of business administration and Master of science in Information technology.

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Then what is the problem?? go for it man before it is too late
The problem I have already did my assessment for ACS and the case officer wanted to assess my qualification which is bachelors of business administration.

Why do I have to go for assessment process again when I have already got my assessment for ACS.

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Did you ask him why he wants to re-assess your BBA qualification when you already have your BBA and Masters degree assessed by ACS?>
I have not got any reply yet, it been 4 days but I am waiting for an answer but wanted to ask from the people in the forum if any brother pakistani has gone through the same situation.

· Registered
32 Posts
Dear All,

I am from Karachi, Pakistan currently based in Dubai. I have a doubt in my mind. I have done my Bachelors in IT (4 Years) from PIMSAT (Preston Institute of Management Science and Technology) I have over 9 years of working experience in IT field.

My question is that can I claim my 15 point against my degree because somebody told me that Bachelors from this institute is not recognize. Moreover, I have attested my degree from HEC (higher education comission), MOFA (Ministry of foreign affairs) UAE embassy and consulate. Can any body confirm that can I claim 15 points against my 4 years Bachelors degree in IT.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.