Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

I need your help for my Visa Application, I'm planning to apply for Subclass 600 Visa. I have an Australian partner and he will send me and invitation, he will also cover all my expenses .

To all Filipino/ Filipina's here, I need your help please.
Do you have some list of all the requirements you submitted?
How much was the show money you provided with your bank statement ?
How long did it take to have the result for the application ?

I'm sorry for lots of question. I will really appreciate your answers.
I'm also willing to accept advise, suggestions or techniques for this process.

Thank you,

Raine.

·
Registered
411 Posts
No "show" money required as your partner is paying. You need to show that you will return to the Philippines, this is the most critical factor. In my wife's case (then gf) all she provided was her enrolment details and class schedule for university, as she was only travelling during her semester break.

So if you have a job you need to show you have holidays. Or you have property or close family (kids if you have any)

·
Registered
84 Posts
You can go to home of affairs website and they have checklist there on what to sumbit. That's what i did pretty much and also, i did not attach a bank statement because my partner's mum is the one who sponsored me and i dont really have funds.When i lodged my application that was friday evening and it was approved tuesday :).

·
Registered
5 Posts
My second application took about 2 days. That's the fastest I had. But the last one took about 10 working days.

About the amount of money in your bank. They never said anything how much you need. We also tried to ask that personally but we didn't get any clear answer.
About requirements, try to provide as much evidence as you can. Like photos and travels together, your sponsor's details etc. Proof that you have good bond in the philippines like your kids (if any) properties, bussiness or job. Good luck!

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
@ampk
Super thanks for this details I really appreciate it. Me and my partner is afraid of applying the visa since I don't have enough funds in my bank, but I have an stable job here that can provide me details and information that I will return in the Philippines after my visit in Australia. Wish me luck :)

raine :

·
Registered
5,942 Posts
The regulations require that visitor visa applicants have adequate funds, or access to adequate funds, for the purpose of the proposed visit. Manila sometimes requies that applicant hold the funds 'in their own right'.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Filipina here! My Tourist Visa got approved 2weeks the long wait, the more chances of approval. lol. If you don't have money on your Account that's fine but you need to provide a Cover Letter stating that your boyfriend provide all the expenses during your visit. And all the questions that you will think that the Embassy will ask are stated in your Cover Letter. But it's more better if you attach your Savings Account since you mentioned that your working. Good luck!

·
Registered
24 Posts
I'm from the Philippines. I applied for Tourist Stream and got approved in 5 working days. He wrote on his invitation letter that he will accomodate me during my stay. We attached his income tax returns and employment certificate as an evidence that he can accomodate me. Since you will be applying for a family-sponsored visa, he needs to submit his bank statements.

Make a cover letter with details on your length of stay in Australia, who will pay for your visit, where will you stay, and purpose of visit.

Make a separate letter for your intention to return to your home country. Since your working, you need employment letter with details that you will be on holiday on this day to that day...I'm jobless and don't have any properties, but I wrote I'm returning because of famlily commitment

·
Registered
6 Posts
To all Filipino/ Filipina's here, I need your help please.
Do you have some list of all the requirements you submitted?
How much was the show money you provided with your bank statement ?
How long did it take to have the result for the application ?
While waiting for my PMV, I applied for a tourist visa.

1. >Birth Certificate
>bank statement
>relationship to my sponsor (in this case, my fiance and photos of us together)
>statement about my current condition and reasons for return (I was a fresh graduate so i don't have a job)
>my sponsor's bank statement
>invitation letter
>passport photo.
>cover letter
2. In my case, there was around $2000/Php68000 in my bank account which I stated was a graduation gift and my sponsor will provide me my necessities and the money I have is my pocket money alone.
3. Only took 6 days for the grant which is 1 year and multiple entry. :)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.