Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All

I had submitted my skills assessment (qualifications + experience) to CPA Australia in Dec 13 and got unsuccessful outcome due to the notorious 'Accounting Theory' knowledge requirement. However, Later I had sent them detailed syllabus of my professional qualification. At that time they acknowledged receiving the detailed syllabus and that I will receive a reply in 5-7 working days. It has been a month since I have heard anything from them since. I have also sent email reminders to my assessing officer, tried calling but NO RESPONSE! I don't even know if they any more remeber my file!

Anyway, I am not as much concerned about accounting theory as much as I am concerned about assessment of experience to be atleast 3 years. I know it will be close to 3 years but not sure atleast 3 years or not as out of my 5 years exp only 3-4 years would probably be after my most eligible/scoring qualification. And I know they cut your years of exp. in most cases. I have atleast 7 band in each module of academic IELTS, so no worries for me in that regard.

My questions are:

1) Is there anything like 'positive qualification, but less than 3 years work experince' outcome? or will it be just straight away negative assessment because of less than 3years exp.?

2) Can I still lodge EOI with positive qualification assessment but negative work experience assessment? I mean if I am still scoring 60 points even with less than 3 years of experince.

3) I will score 65 points when I have been assessed as having less than 3 years experience but having 8 band in all modules of academic IELTS (which I can surely achieve in IELTS resit). Is it a possibility for eligible EOI submission?

4) Will resit result of 8 band (assumption) in academic IELTS also be needed to be validated by CPA as they, at the moment, will issue me an outcome with my current 7 band result?

5) How would you compare CPA/ICAA/IPA for migration assessment?

Please help.

Kind Regards

Max

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.