Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
heloo every one i have applied for vollege visa sub class 573 , raflles institute, sydney australia ,

my time line is below

application lodged , 21 october
medical done on 11 november
now still waitng on 6 febuary as it has been 3 months some some weeks, i am so worried, my agent dnt knw abt the case officer plz i m soo worried ur suggestion are most welcome reply to this thread thnks in advance

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
There is nothing you can do but wait I'm afraid. Studebt visas are taking up to 6 months.

Reactions: zarak1991

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
There is nothing you can do but wait I'm afraid. Studebt visas are taking up to 6 months.
thnx engaus for reply but how can i knw my application is with them ? because my agent dnt knw abt the case officer ? can i ask embasy direct about my application status ? kindly reply me

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
Your agent should know - it's what you are paying them for! If they don't then you need to ask them to contact the department and ask for a confirmation. Although it doesn't seem right to me that your agent doesn't know....

If you have applied through an agent, your agent needs to contact the department as they are acting on your behalf.

Reactions: zarak1991
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.