Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

This is Mukhtar from Pakistan. I applied for subclass 476 on 16th October, 2017. I want to connect with the applicants who have also lodged their applications in recent times.

It would be great to share our progress and experiences with each other.:D

Looking forward to connect with the maximum applicants.:):)

kind regards,
Mukhtar

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi there I also lodged mine by 6 Nov. So far I'm 90% dine with the documents upload, left with the health insurance :/
Hi Poppo, I also havent uploaded health insurance, do you know if we need to upload that or we can upload health insurance once the VISA is out.

someone here told me that you don't have to upload that now ? they only applied for health insurance once they were in Aus.

What info do you have ?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi Poppo, I also havent uploaded health insurance, do you know if we need to upload that or we can upload health insurance once the VISA is out.

someone here told me that you don't have to upload that now ? they only applied for health insurance once they were in Aus.

What info do you have ?
Hi there,

Sorry for reply.

I finally got contacted by CO to upload form 80 and Police Clearance (which I have done and uploaded). But there's not asking for the health policy

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, all!

I have lodged also the 476 visa application on 16th December, 2017 and haven't got any updates yet.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Form 47A

Hey guys!

I guess I'm part of the subclass 476 group. Woooo! I have the following question:

Form 47A is not recommended as a document I need to upload in the online application system, but the subclass 476 Visa information page states that Form 47A is required for anyone included in the application who is 18 years of age or older and is not your partner. I have parents and one older sibling, however they are not migrating with me to Australia nor are they dependent on me. Do I still need to fill out Form 47A for each member of my family unit?

Thanks!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have obtained all the documents needed as stated in the visa requirements except for a Character certificate as I lived in Malaysia for 3 years as a student.In the years 2013-2016 I was studying at Monash University Malaysia. Therefore I requested for a Character certificate through Malaysian Embassy. However according to them it might take up to 2 months.

My problem is, can I apply for 476 visa without obtaining the Malaysian Character certificate.I have obtained a police certificate from Sri Lanka from 1990-2013 , 2016-2018.If I apply for visa with pending character certificate from Malaysia,what if the case officer ask me to submit it and still the Malaysian Embassy couldn't provide it on time?

My next doubt is that website states that 476 is only valid for the engineers who have not exceeded 2 years from their graduation. My transcripts shows 2 dates.One of them shows the date that I have completed my studies and the next my convocation date.

Therefore my next question is whether 2 years starts from my study completion date or the actual graduation (convocation) date.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi, bro. I don't think you will need form 47a unless your family is coming with you. Here's the list of document that previous applicants have submitted and got the visa grant afterward. (by my research on expatforum)

1. Birth Certificate
2. Graduation Letter
3. Uni Transcript
4. Language ability result
5. Form 80
6. Police Clearance Certificate
7. Passport
8. Passport photo

Some people got the CO contact them for requesting documents (e.g. form 80, medical check, police clearance cert.), while some of them got the direct grant without CO contact.

Cheers:D

Hey guys!

I guess I'm part of the subclass 476 group. Woooo! I have the following question:

Form 47A is not recommended as a document I need to upload in the online application system, but the subclass 476 Visa information page states that Form 47A is required for anyone included in the application who is 18 years of age or older and is not your partner. I have parents and one older sibling, however they are not migrating with me to Australia nor are they dependent on me. Do I still need to fill out Form 47A for each member of my family unit?

Thanks!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for sharing conwayc! I've already uploaded items 1 - 8 on the list. Waiting for reply from the Aussie Government.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Thanks for sharing conwayc! I've already uploaded items 1 - 8 on the list. Waiting for reply from the Aussie Government.
You are welcome =]

Also, you can upload and check other's visa 476 progress in a google spreadsheet (check the link in my signature). Let's get connected!

Cheers!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hey Guys,

Wondering how is everyone's progress. I'm thinking of applying for the 476 as well, I have all the paperwork done and just saving money to move.

My question is from the how long do I have before I am required to enter Australia. From what I gather the visa is valid 18 months from entry.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all

Hi friends
Ive launched my application on April 6th 2018 and still my status is 'received'.so I wonder is there anyone who applied in early April and facing similar circumstance!?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi guys , when I checked visa processing time in home affairs site ,it was updated as 5 to 6 months .. And I tried to check the latest process time in November month , but could not able to see. It's new website , am not sure where process time would be put on?
Anyone knows the URL ??
Is it still 5(75% of applications) to 6 months (90% of applications)?
Or any changes updated in November?

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.