I have some queries regarding my case application for my PR status and partner visa. I got my first PR in 2013 under 189, since then i have made one entry to Australia for visit only. From that time onwards I am doing job outside Australia till today. Now my PR will expire in Oct 2018 but i plan to extend it. Also i am married now with one baby.
1) will they extend my PR visa if i move there in Jan, 2018 till Oct, 2018? what is current extension rates and procedure?
PR doesn't expire, only travel rights expire
2) can i apply extension from here?
You're after a RRV. There's no need for it now as your still have travel rights until Oct 2018
2) if i apply for partner visa, will they grant it keeping in view short time in my case being sponsor?
You have to be usually a resident of Australia to be eligible as a sponsor. Entering Australia once doesn't constitute as an Australian resident so you would have to live here first
3) should i include my baby (1 year) in my partner 309 application or a complete separate case will be filled for her?
I'm fairly sure that you can include her
4) if i include baby in partner application, will they charge separate fees for her?
Each additional applicant will incur an additional charge
5) if i file 309 application now, can i also file a new application for visit visa if she travels with me? will it not cancel the existing application for 309?
You're not eligible to sponsor anyone right now as you've never lived in Aus