Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
After 12 months of waiting my partners application has now been handed to a case officer for our 309. We are so happy.

They have requested additional information. Today when my partner went to the department of immigration to apply for the requested documentation the lady said it may not be processed until the end of June.

In the case officers email it said to respond to all request within 28 days. I’m worried that I might not receive the CORP document within 28 days.

Will this jeopardise my case?

·
Registered
6,963 Posts
After 12 months of waiting my partners application has now been handed to a case officer for our 309. We are so happy.

They have requested additional information. Today when my partner went to the department of immigration to apply for the requested documentation the lady said it may not be processed until the end of June.

In the case officers email it said to respond to all request within 28 days. I'm worried that I might not receive the CORP document within 28 days.

You have 28 days to respond to the request.
That response may be to say you have requested the 'CORP', and it is expected in '6 weeks' or however long you think.
Doing that complies with the request to "respond to all request within 28 days."

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

In the case officers email it said to respond to all request within 28 days. I'm worried that I might not receive the CORP document within 28 days.

You have 28 days to respond to the request.
That response may be to say you have requested the 'CORP', and it is expected in '6 weeks' or however long you think.
Doing that complies with the request to "respond to all request within 28 days."
Thank you. That's what I thought.
Hopefully we are nearing the end now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.