Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Application has been submitted, and shows as "submitted" fee has been paid. A few questions.

Lodged our application today and paid the fee. It shows me, my fiancee and my two (non-migratting) kids. It says to attach documents.

When I click attach, it says I don't need to upload anything, but when I click upload, it shows that I can, but only in the "other" category. Is that common? should I begin uploading?.

Same question for my partner, or do we create a secondary account to fill in what would be (on paper if it still existed) form 40sp?

So I need to upload anything for the kids, even though they are not migrating?

Ive got a recipet. How long does it take for payment to be received, and I'm allowed to upload?

Nervous and excited! Thanks everyone for the help!

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Application has been submitted, and shows as "submitted" fee has been paid. A few questions.

Lodged our application today and paid the fee. It shows me, my fiancee and my two (non-migratting) kids. It says to attach documents.

When I click attach, it says I don't need to upload anything, but when I click upload, it shows that I can, but only in the "other" category. Is that common? should I begin uploading?.

Same question for my partner, or do we create a secondary account to fill in what would be (on paper if it still existed) form 40sp?

Ive got a recipet. How long does it take for payment to be received, and I'm allowed to upload?

Hey there,

Wait for the status to change from Submitted to "Received" before you start uploading. We had a few issues with uploads disappearing when uploading during "Submitted" status, plus it comes up with all of the categories, making it much easier to upload. Because we did not wait for this, our folder looks a bit messy.

And not sure about the second part of your question, which visa have you applied for? If you mean your partner is the sponsor, then after you have submitted and paid for your application, go the application summary page, select New Application - Family - Sponsorship for Partner to Migrate to Australia. That is if you are applying for Partner Visa...

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

Hey there,

Wait for the status to change from Submitted to "Received" before you start uploading. We had a few issues with uploads disappearing when uploading during "Submitted" status, plus it comes up with all of the categories, making it much easier to upload. Because we did not wait for this, our folder looks a bit messy.

And not sure about the second part of your question, which visa have you applied for? If you mean your partner is the sponsor, then after you have submitted and paid for your application, go the application summary page, select New Application - Family - Sponsorship for Partner to Migrate to Australia. That is if you are applying for Partner Visa...
We applied for s/c 309.

Thanks, now that you mention it, I recall reading that. Don't upload until it's received.

So does my fiancee have to create an immi account, fill in her part and reference the number I was given when I paid?

·
Registered
972 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Application is already received, uploading my (applicant) evidence now. If I'm able to tonight, we will upload my fiancees.

·
Registered
24 Posts
40sp Application Status shows Submitted

Hi! My husband submitted his 40sp online yesterday and the status shows SUBMITTED until now.
When we click on 'View Details' then 'Attach Documents' It shows a List of Attachments, 4 main categories have checks on them (which normally means there's an attachment received) but on top of it shows 0 Received.
Under his 40sp application we haven't uploaded anything yet.

Questions are:

Why is his application status still showing 'SUBMITTED' instead of 'RECEIVED' like mine? Is this normal?

The items marked us checked although showing 0 Received does it mean it linked the attachments I made from my own 47sp online account application under his name?

Am I still required do attach those things?

What are your experiences regarding the 40sp online application?

Please advise. Thank you.

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have the same issue. I lodged mine last february 18 i received the bva and email stuff and i also attached my evidence already but my application didn't change to received until now. My partner just finished his 40sp but i already attached the stuff he needed beforehand so on his application there's green check but 0 received as wel

·
Registered
794 Posts
Hi! My husband submitted his 40sp online yesterday and the status shows SUBMITTED until now.
When we click on 'View Details' then 'Attach Documents' It shows a List of Attachments, 4 main categories have checks on them (which normally means there's an attachment received) but on top of it shows 0 Received.

Questions are:

Why is his application status still showing 'SUBMITTED' instead of 'RECEIVED' like mine? Is this normal?
Yes. My sponsor app never changed from Submitted until it was Approved.

The items marked us checked although showing 0 Received does it mean it linked the attachments I made from my own 47sp online account application under his name?
Yes.

Don't upload the same documents on the sponsor side and under the sponsor's name on the applicant side. If you do that you're going to be duplicating documents which a) confuses things and b) wastes upload slots.

·
Registered
24 Posts

Questions are:

Yes. My sponsor app never changed from Submitted until it was Approved.

Yes.

Don't upload the same documents on the sponsor side and under the sponsor's name on the applicant side. If you do that you're going to be duplicating documents which a) confuses things and b) wastes upload slots.
Thank you so much! I appreciate it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.