Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,

I have already applied for 189 Visa for myself, my wife and my 10 years old kid. After that, I can see a screen where it asks me to upload the documents. It also asked for kids Health Test too. One thing I noticed that they documents list if marked as optional and not required. Is it common with all and we need to submit the documents? Or it is optional in the case of few applications? Pls suggest.

Regards,
Akash

·
Registered
814 Posts
The document list is a generic list that appears in all visa subclass applications. Different documents are required for different visas (even though they all say "Recommended"), it'd be up to you to make sure you upload what is required for your particular visa.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The document list is a generic list that appears in all visa subclass applications. Different documents are required for different visas (even though they all say "Recommended"), it'd be up to you to make sure you upload what is required for your particular visa.
Ok. So how to get that list which is actually applicable on you? Also, for Medical, some Referral letter which has some TRN, HAP or HRI number, how to get that one? I did not see any such letter available to download or anywhere else mentioned this number?

·
Registered
814 Posts
See my link above.

Re HAP ID I'm not sure how it works for the 189. My husband had a link once his 309 was submitted, in his application under his name there was a link for Health examination. I forget exactly how it was worded but clicking on it, it generated a short questionnaire and once the questionnaire was completed it generated a referral letter and HAP ID

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I got that. I need to answer few questions and then submit it that should give me Ref letter. I also noticed HAP ID mentioned in the URL when I clicked for Health Questionnaire.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.