Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I have submitted my online application 2 months ago with a wrong subclass(300) instead of subclass(309). I have called several times to immi service desk, not getting a satisfactory answer. they have suggested me to apply for application withdrawl and resubmit a new visa application. I applied for withdraw and the current status of my application is showing "Further assessment".
Please advise what should i do.

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
If you apply for a 300 and subsequently wed, you can withdraw the 300 and apply for a 309 with no adverse consequences. Withdrawal in any other circumstances might leave you having to reapply and pay the vac again.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi Westly ,

Thanks for the reply, the invoice description in my online account is showing "BC100 Partner - First stage UF309" . Does this mean that the have changed my subclass to 309 or still i have to wait for the withdrawl application reply.
Thanks

·
Registered
6,227 Posts
Hi Westly ,

Thanks for the reply, the invoice description in my online account is showing "BC100 Partner - First stage UF309" . Does this mean that the have changed my subclass to 309 or still i have to wait for the withdrawl application reply.
Thanks
Looks like it. Consider yourself lucky.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.