Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

So me and my fiancee which is an australian PR been engaged for about 3 weeks now. I've been with her from dec/18 until feb/19 about 3 months when i visited australia on a travel visa. Myself i am from Sweden.

I have filled in all the information in the application for PMV subclass 300 but i wonder if how "detailed" do i need to fill in the information? like i have only written a couple of sentences in the open questions about our relationship.

Do i need to provide the police check and health test before i pay the application or provide when requested?

/ Thanks in advance! :D

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Hi,

So me and my fiancee which is an australian PR been engaged for about 3 weeks now. I've been with her from dec/18 until feb/19 about 3 months when i visited australia on a travel visa. Myself i am from Sweden.

I have filled in all the information in the application for PMV subclass 300 but i wonder if how "detailed" do i need to fill in the information? like i have only written a couple of sentences in the open questions about our relationship.

Do i need to provide the police check and health test before i pay the application or provide when requested?

/ Thanks in advance! :D
When we did the PMV, we added the police check and medical after we did the application.

Our answers for the relationship were not that large either. Just enough to give them a reasonable picture of us. The details for the 820 visa will be more important in my opinion.

·
Registered
6,751 Posts
Ah okay thanks for reply sir, thou how long did it take for ur visa from the application date to be granted?
300 Application: Philippines Online 22/6/15
Medical & Police: 17/8/15
300 Granted: 14/3/16

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.