Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
Hopefully I can get some help from you through this site.I am having some problems in completting my application for 2nd stage partner (visa subclass 100).
In the status declaration form of sponsor and applicant, I don't know which one I should cross out between "do/do not jointly own real estate or other assets" and "do/do not joint finance liabilities".
I and my husband have lived together since i came to Australia, he support for me everything about finances, I am still a student and not working yet,I feel so worry because we dont have any asset or bills under my name and my husband name or also do not have any in common like bank acount or loans.
So if I cross out "do" and choose " do not" will it affect to my results on processing for PR. Will it make my application fail? Or I have to choose "do" in any case when make this declartation?
I am looking forward to hearing from you! Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Hi everyone,
Hopefully I can get some help from you through this site.I am having some problems in completting my application for 2nd stage partner (visa subclass 100).
In the status declaration form of sponsor and applicant, I don't know which one I should cross out between "do/do not jointly own real estate or other assets" and "do/do not joint finance liabilities".
I and my husband have lived together since i came to Australia, he support for me everything about finances, I am still a student and not working yet,I feel so worry because we dont have any asset or bills under my name and my husband name or also do not have any in common like bank acount or loans.
So if I cross out "do" and choose " do not" will it affect to my results on processing for PR. Will it make my application fail? Or I have to choose "do" in any case when make this declartation?
I am looking forward to hearing from you! Thanks a lot.
Honesty is always the best policy is a good saying in the english language Lisa and is quite so unless you are a crook.
The do/do should not make a difference and it is not only understandable in your case seeing as you are a student but there will be many couples in Australia not on visas who may not have joint assets or bank accounts.

If you are queried which is unlikely, you just say you are studying and have no need for a joint bank account and as to assets like real estate, there is a cost to changing names on property titles and not something that is necessarily expected, it being an option for your husband to consider.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Honesty is always the best policy is a good saying in the english language Lisa and is quite so unless you are a crook.
The do/do should not make a difference and it is not only understandable in your case seeing as you are a student but there will be many couples in Australia not on visas who may not have joint assets or bank accounts.

If you are queried which is unlikely, you just say you are studying and have no need for a joint bank account and as to assets like real estate, there is a cost to changing names on property titles and not something that is necessarily expected, it being an option for your husband to consider.
Thank you very much for your reply.I am not feeling worry anymore in my case now.Honest is always the best way! :)Thanks again!!!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.