Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Currently I am in the process of applying for my Defacto Visa base of my marriage/relationship. However my marriage is not working out so well at the moment. I haven't alerted immigration of this however as me and my husband are unsure what is best if it should be a long break or just a trial separation. In Febuary i am going onto my bridging Visa A (considering a briding visa B) but I am thinking about giving it all up to go to Canada (I am originally from the UK And have been in australia on a WHV since febuary 2013)
Is there anyway I can move from Australia to canada and be on a working holiday Visa again?
I have a good friend base in Canada more so the the UK and feel it would be an unmissable opportunity but I am unsure of my options any information on this is welcome I really need to know about what steps I can and cannot take.

so to recap
Can you get a working holiday visa for canada from australia with a british passport?
How long does it take to get a working holiday visa for canada?

Has anyone been through this kind of situation or simular.

·
Registered
1,362 Posts
A "defacto visa based on marriage"? How does it work? It is either de facto or married, can't be both at the same time.

"In the process of applying" means you have not lodged the application yet? If you have not lodged your application, there is no need to notify DIBP, they are not interested.

·
Premium Member
5,242 Posts
Is there anyway I can move from Australia to canada and be on a working holiday Visa again?
I have a good friend base in Canada more so the the UK and feel it would be an unmissable opportunity but I am unsure of my options any information on this is welcome I really need to know about what steps I can and cannot take.

so to recap
Can you get a working holiday visa for canada from australia with a british passport?
How long does it take to get a working holiday visa for canada?

Has anyone been through this kind of situation or simular.
Are you asking about coming back to Australia on another working holiday visa? I think you need to have done your 3 months regional work to qualify for a second WHV.

Regarding Canadian working holiday visas, I don't think they'd care if you've been in Australia. You'd have to check the Canadian Immigration website for details.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.