Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,534 Posts
Many people have been given bad advice from immigration over the phone and they are not responsible for what you do with it or what happens to your application. I only suggest you take the advice of a professional RMA.

A quick search through this forum and you'll hear horror stories.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Many people have been given bad advice from immigration over the phone and they are not responsible for what you do with it or what happens to your application. I only suggest you take the advice of a professional RMA.

A quick search through this forum and you'll hear horror stories.
Ok, thank you so much. Will do that and also write an email to DIBP to get it in writing.

Thank again.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
There may also be an issue with staying in Oz more than 12 months in a certain period though. Hence why an RMA would be a good idea.
Hi there,

Just an update, I've got my visa situation sorted. I can leave OZ before 13th July 2018 and come in again, maybe after a week, then able to have another three months stay in OZ ( as per your response) . Then i will fulfil the 12 months de facto requirement and submit my 820 application.

Also, since my Visa doesn't have that 8558 condition, my stay isn't limited to 12 months in OZ, but, should i wish to stay on (if i don't apply the 820), i will have to apply FA600 Tourist Stream Visa extension before my last three months is up.

You have been so helpful and i remain grateful.Thank you again. :)

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.