Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My student visa will expire next week (March 15). I’ll be applying for the 485. But I will not be able to upload my police certificate on time because it arrives by March 28. Will my application still be accepted if I upload the certificate two weeks late?

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
My student visa will expire next week (March 15). I'll be applying for the 485. But I will not be able to upload my police certificate on time because it arrives by March 28. Will my application still be accepted if I upload the certificate two weeks late?
You should alert the department that you have applied for your police certificate, I would imagine.

·
Registered
5,950 Posts
My student visa will expire next week (March 15). I'll be applying for the 485. But I will not be able to upload my police certificate on time because it arrives by March 28. Will my application still be accepted if I upload the certificate two weeks late?
The regulations require that at the time of applicationyou provide evidece of having applied for an AFP certificate within the past 12 months. If you provide the AFP receipt when you apply, you can upload the AFP certificate later. Failure to provide evidence at the time of application could result in visa refusal.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The regulations require that at the time of applicationyou provide evidece of having applied for an AFP certificate within the past 12 months. If you provide the AFP receipt when you apply, you can upload the AFP certificate later. Failure to provide evidence at the time of application could result in visa refusal.
Thank you so much!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.