Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, has anyone had any experience with applying for a spouse visa through the Australian High Commission in Kenya? I am an Australian and my Husband of 4 years is a French National, and we a presently living in Tanzania and plan to apply through Kenya, any tips would be great..

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Hi, has anyone had any experience with applying for a spouse visa through the Australian High Commission in Kenya? I am an Australian and my Husband of 4 years is a French National, and we a presently living in Tanzania and plan to apply through Kenya, any tips would be great..
We have had a few people from many different countries on threads loutz and though you may be the first from Kenya and with a French husband, have a look at Loved Up's situation, applying from Nambibia and having to do that through Immi via South Africa.
http://www.australiaforum.com/visas-immigration/2997-very-unofficial-defacto-visa-tips.html is also worth reading and you'll see Loved Up has posted there.
Click on her name and then on her other posts in the selection box that pops up and you can have a read of her experience from there.

Like elkitten, a thorough effort in getting all the documents and info together and in her case it was only a matter of weeks to have a partner visa granted.

Other people have followed the same process of good preparation and have proceeded to get their visas without any great difficulty and then there have also been threads on the forum re some people having difficult situations, usually in respect to where there have been countries involved that are high risk, Moroccans in particular having consistently had problems in going through the Egyptian embassy.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.