Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My husband is a 457 visa holder and his employer has recently informed him that they will sponsor him via ENS . I have seen the checklist for ENS visa application. About the English proficiency , does he need to take another IELTS exam. Based on what i read IELTS result should be 12 months old when you apply for ENS visa. He already took the exam year 2008 for his 457 visa application and got an overall band score of 6.5. Can he still use this for his ENS visa application now?
Have any idea how long does it take for an employer nomination to be approved. His employer is asking him to filled up the 47ES and my husband thinks that his visa application will be lodged at the same time as the nomination. I know that it is possible but my husband has to secure 3 police clearances from Saudi, UAE and Australia. Could he lodge the visa application with basic documents as attachment ex. birth cert, employment cert., marriage cert. Would you advise to take his medical exam at this early stage of his visa application.
Your views regarding all this will be of great help.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.