Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,
I have submitted my 309/100 application last July 2017 including medical and Police clearances as requested by my CO. No news up to date though. Then , I have lodged my Tourist visa 600 Oct 2,2017 for 6 months stay and i choose multiple. I have provided everything i can as per the instruction. All documents from my Aussie hubby and mine as well. We have informed on the letter that my accommodation and living expenses will be under my husband which is my sponsor.I'm not going on tour though, my purpose is to visit my husband and meet his family. I am actually a bit worried coz no news up to now. I have my own property in phils, working in uae now,but my bank statement submitted has only 3500$ balance. well it was also seen on the bank statement that i received some remittances also from hubby. Do you think my bank statement will be a problem even my sponsor will bear all my expenses?
Cheers for all the comments!

·
Registered
27 Posts
If the sponsor is bearing all expenses then have you attached to the bank statement of the sponsor? If yes, I don't see any issue in your application.
Visiting a family member is a valid reason for tourist visa.

However, I am slightly worried with what you have done. If you get 309 visa and then few days after you get 600 visa then your 309 visa will be overridden by 600 visa. So just keep checking your visa application status on daily basis and if 309 is granted then withdraw 600 application immediately. Having said that I believe you will be fine and will get 600 visa soon and 309 will take some time.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.