Australia Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, new here in your forum and it would be much appreciated if you could answer my question below or give me some links with topics similar to my case.

My girlfriend went to Sydney last April 2016 with a permanent resident visa. I, on n the other hand, lodged my tourist visa application. Hoping for the immigration to grant my request soon, we are thinking if we could marry in civil once I get there so we could process my fiance/spouse visa right after. Given it is possible to get married, I am still planning to go back to my home country up until my fiance/spouse visa is granted, and then we'll settle in Sydney for good. I wonder if it is possible to wed and if we are not violating any laws given our intentions and visas on hand?

Thank you very much in advance!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Dear members,
I am from India.I work with public sector bank snce 2 years as a agriculture finance officer and also before joining bank i worked with a recruitment firm for 1 year as business devlopment manager.
Please let me know whether am i eligible for any kind of visa and skill assesment.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Skills assessment for work visa

Dear members,
I am from India.I work with public sector bank snce 2 years as a agriculture finance officer and also before joining bank i worked with a recruitment firm for 1 year as business devlopment manager.
Please let me know whether am i eligible for any kind of visa and skill assesment.
Hi arunkhanse,

As far as I know employment visa's are granted on a points based system, which is based on your skill being on the Skills Occupation list, your English language ability, your education beyond high school, and your local and foreign work experience.

If you search for "acacia skilled migration test" that will give you some idea of what the Australian Government is looking for:

Best regards,

Zorro.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.