Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear All,

Correct me if I am wrong as I have gone through the article(Linked given below) in which it is mentioned that all GSM applications which were made before 1st September, 2007 has now been ceased under capping and ceasing decision which Minister of IMMI has announced on 8th of May, 2010.

Please comment, link is given below.

What's New? Recent Changes in General Skilled Migration

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Dear All,

Correct me if I am wrong as I have gone through the article(Linked given below) in which it is mentioned that all GSM applications which were made before 1st September, 2007 has now been ceased under capping and ceasing decision which Minister of IMMI has announced on 8th of May, 2010.

Please comment, link is given below.

What's New? Recent Changes in General Skilled Migration
I haven't seen any further advice by the department and I suppose if the capping and ceasing is to occur they will soon start advising people and forwarding refunds.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I haven't seen any further advice by the department and I suppose if the capping and ceasing is to occur they will soon start advising people and forwarding refunds.
Dear Wanderer,

Have you checked the above link which I put in the first post of this thread?

What does it mean?

Please elaborate

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Dear Wanderer,

Have you checked the above link which I put in the first post of this thread?

What does it mean?

Please elaborate
It means to me that at some stage when the administrative wheels for capping and ceasing start to turn , people will be forwarded refunds with the advice that their application is considered cancelled.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It means to me that at some stage when the administrative wheels for capping and ceasing start to turn , people will be forwarded refunds with the advice that their application is considered cancelled.
So, it means we should sit back and relax till immi contacts us?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Usman,

Yes, the implementation on the capping and ceasing has been started and applications. Applicants are getting the letters from department on refunding. There are many people who are getting the letters .

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Usman,

Yes, the implementation on the capping and ceasing has been started and applications. Applicants are getting the letters from department on refunding. There are many people who are getting the letters .
Thank you for your time Virutal, but I already had cap n cease notification letter from department on 5th of July, 2010.

Anyhow, I will still be keeping touch with all you guys on this forum, because I have plans to apply again once SMPs are announced by different states.

Thank you again for your concern dear.

Regards,
Usman Baig

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.