Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
I just need clarification if anyone can help out. My medical will expire in may and police check will expire in sept while my husband's police check will expire in august. My application status is stating further assessment after the processing time was removed after submitting a recent poilo shot record for my family and I. My worry now is my CO has not sent a grant and my medical and police checks are close to expiration I need to know if initial entry are tied to medical and police report, does it mean I have to redo the medical again . My application was submitted March 13 2017 but due to FBI report I did not get my police check till sept 2017. The last request was Polio vaccine records which I submitted March 13th 2018 ,March 14th 2018 the processing time 9-12 months was removed leaving my status on further assessment since march 14th.

·
Registered
972 Posts
Hello everyone,
I just need clarification if anyone can help out. My medical will expire in may and police check will expire in sept while my husband's police check will expire in august. My application status is stating further assessment after the processing time was removed after submitting a recent poilo shot record for my family and I. My worry now is my CO has not sent a grant and my medical and police checks are close to expiration I need to know if initial entry are tied to medical and police report, does it mean I have to redo the medical again . My application was submitted March 13 2017 but due to FBI report I did not get my police check till sept 2017. The last request was Polio vaccine records which I submitted March 13th 2018 ,March 14th 2018 the processing time 9-12 months was removed leaving my status on further assessment since march 14th.
Did you supply the medical and police checks at the request of the department, or did you complete them and upload them when you lodged your application? Have you been requested by the department for any further information, or has your status sat at further assessment for some time?

I believe your "must enter Australia by" date is tied to your medical and police checks. For example, we did our Canadian police checks in September 2017 and I did my medical in February 2018. My visa was just recently granted and my enter by date is the day before the police check expires. So because my police check expires first, I have to enter Australia before it does.

Reactions: oyetoba

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
i submitted medical and police on their request and further assessment needed where also provided. I was given 28 days for the further requirement which I provided those documents after 3 days and notified my CO has she requested but the 28 days will elapse on the 5th April 2018 and my medical expires 13th may 2018 and police report expires 13th sept 2018 for me and my hubby 18th August 2018. I just opened my status it is now 8 to 11 months processing time . I do not just understand.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.