Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Everyone,

Just wanting some advice on my situation. My partner & I are currently awaiting the decision of his Partner Visa 801 (Permanent). He is living in Sydney for work, as he couldn't find employment here in Melbourne - which where I live.

My question is: I want to work overseas in Japan for 12 months as this has been a long-term dream of mine.

Should I wait until a decision has been made? Our lawyer says if I decide to go, she'll need to inform DIBP. Our lawyer estimates a result between April & June 2018.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
11,215 Posts
That is only a decision you can make. If you work overseas she will need to inform DIBP as a change in circumstances.
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top