Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
Hi,
During my 1st assessment i had applied for 2231-79 Computing Professional Nec and during my 2nd time assessment i have applied for 261313 but since i have not received the letter yet, i will let you the exact ANZSCO code one i get the same.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
Hi I have obtained ASCO code 2231-79 Computing Professional Nec . In 2010 Feb I have applied for GSM visa with renewed ASC letter for same code.Again DIAC changed SOL by 1st July 2010.Although I am not affected as DIAC FAQs prior to July 2010 applications. My concern is ,DIAC set a priority for ANZSCO code and say long wait for ASCO that worries me. Which code could I apply for re- assessment based on ANZSCO and attached to my current file or re-apply GSM.what can I do to survive in processing as I am currently working in IT filed as well as I have overseas Bachelor in I.T and done Masters in Australia.
Hi,
i have received the ACS assessment letter with ANZSCO code 261313(Software Engineer).Hope this helps.

Dhawal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Priority Processing

Hi Wanderer,

I received my ACS in one and half months with the new ANZSCO code as 261313 (Software Engineer). I have also filed my 175 GSM application with DIAC. Just a couple of days back while going through the AUS immigration site, I was shocked to see a Priority Processing that has been introduced.
[immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/updated-priority-processing-arrangements.htm]

Now the CSL has been abolished and only SOL remains. It's mentioned that the first priority for processing visas would be for the applicants of Employer Nomination Scheme (ENS), second priority for the State Nomination Scheme that would take 6-12 months and third priority for visas like 175 that would take 18-24 months of processing time.

Please let me know if what I have understood is right. Also if ENS is the best option to save time, please let me know if it's possible to move to ENS after submitting 175 and how or where do find the prospective employers who can nominate us.

Thanks
Jithu

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi,
i have received the ACS assessment letter with ANZSCO code 261313(Software Engineer).Hope this helps.

Dhawal.
Hi Dhawal,

I too received my ACS with the new ANZSCO code 261313. I have also file my 175 with DIAC.But it looks like the time for processing will be more for 175 visas. Earlier people have got their visas in 4-6 months but now its going to take 18-24 months due to the new processing priority that has been introduced, I had checked this with my agent and he too confirmed that my application will take a min 0f 18 months for processing.

Did you get any info from your agent regarding this?

Thanks
Jithu

·
Registered
6 Posts
hey guys....
i want to apply for the re-assessment for ASCO to ANZSCO....which form do i need to fill.......please help.....or post the link to that form if possible.....
THANKS IN ADVANCE.....

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
hey guys....
i want to apply for the re-assessment for ASCO to ANZSCO....which form do i need to fill.......please help.....or post the link to that form if possible.....
THANKS IN ADVANCE.....
Hi,
You can download the required ACS forms from the url given below:
I dont think the form for new assessment for ANZSCO code has changed.Still check it.

ACS (Australian Computer Society) - Membership, Professionalism and Leadership for ICT Professionals and the ICT Community

ACS (Australian Computer Society) - Membership, Professionalism and Leadership for ICT Professionals and the ICT Community

BR/Dhawal.

·
Registered
6 Posts
thank you my friend......
but the only option is to apply online in this case...........thank you though....appreciate your help.......

and one more thing......i already applied but i was not quite sure about ANZSCO code so just filled in anything........do you think they will rectify it if necessary in the skill assessment certificate if the one i wrote is wrong...?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
thank you my friend......
but the only option is to apply online in this case...........thank you though....appreciate your help.......

and one more thing......i already applied but i was not quite sure about ANZSCO code so just filled in anything........do you think they will rectify it if necessary in the skill assessment certificate if the one i wrote is wrong...?
Hi,
I guess one has to fill the correct ANZSCO code while filling the form. I think best you can do it contact the case officer and tell them about the mistake. I am not sure if they give you the ANZSCO on evaluation. I might be wrong though.

BR/Dhawal.

·
Registered
4 Posts
struck

Hi,
During my 1st assessment i had applied for 2231-79 Computing Professional Nec and during my 2nd time assessment i have applied for 261313 but since i have not received the letter yet, i will let you the exact ANZSCO code one i get the same.
Hi,

I applied with AZNSCO code 261312 Developer programmer. But my application was rejected saying that my workex is not assessible but my degree is.
I had worked as PHP programmer for 8 months and System Engineer for 1yr 3 months.

I am planning to re apply a new assessment after couple of months. I am really confused with what code should I apply. Few of the codes which i guess are valid:
261313 Software engineer
263111 Computer network and system engineer
261212 Web developer.

Please help me to get it out of this. Thanks

Ajay

·
Registered
9 Posts
Have you all paid the full price to get a revision of the ASCO to ANZSCO??

Is there any case that they refuse to give a new code based on the same documents??

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hi,
I guess one has to fill the correct ANZSCO code while filling the form. I think best you can do it contact the case officer and tell them about the mistake. I am not sure if they give you the ANZSCO on evaluation. I might be wrong though.

BR/Dhawal.
Dhawal,

I believe you need to apply by mail the ApplicationforRevalidationofaSuitablePASA form along with $200, previous assessment result copy and passport copy.

Did you apply the same?

·
Registered
6 Posts
I sent email to acs to check my eligibility and here is wt they say.

"Thank you for contacting us. Unfortunately, you would not be eligible for a revalidation application, since the immigration guidelines have changed since the date of your previous assessment. We no longer assess applications under an ASCO code - all applications will be considered under an ANZSCO code."

21 - 33 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.