Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi. I'm new here. In my case, I applied a tourist visa in australia and my proposed date that I put in my application is march 25. My question is, is it okay that i'm gonna fly to australia on april 25 instead of march 25? Or do I need to follow the date that I requested in my application? Is there posible problem if i'm gonna fly on april 25? Thanks. Hope you can help me for this guys

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was just wondering. In immigration, are they gonna ask me about the reason of my trip? I was just confused, because maybe they might ask me about my propose date that I requested in my application then I didn't comply it. My visa 6months multiple. Subclass 600 tourist stream

·
Premium Member
6,612 Posts
I was just wondering. In immigration, are they gonna ask me about the reason of my trip? I was just confused, because maybe they might ask me about my propose date that I requested in my application then I didn't comply it. My visa 6months multiple. Subclass 600 tourist stream
The only thing that matters really is that you arrive before the last entry date and leave before your visa expires.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.