Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hallo,
I am from Croatia and I need help with assesement of education.
Where I can find program (subject description) for bachelor of economics,menagment or bussines to compare it with my education in Croatia (bachelor of economics - menagement). I need it for applying for visa. Thank you very much for help.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Welcome to the forum gabrijela and what you need to do first re qualifications is to see what category of qualification you would match to, ie. have a look at http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1121i.pdf .

On page 4 there's Accountant and also Economist and there'll be a reference to the assessing authority, their web site and contact details at end of occupation listings and you may find some information on their web site or you could email them with an enquiry on assessment.

Applying for a visa you'll need to look at options on Professionals and other Skilled Migrants - Workers - Visas & Immigration or if wanting to try and find a sponsor, have a look under Employer Sponsored Workers - Workers - Visas & Immigration there being different eligibility requirements and different conditions for the visas.

Have a good read of the immi site sections for path you decide on, including all links and also have a look at the our sticky thread #4 in this section to understand about processing priorities.

A lot of reading but once you appreciate the menu driven nature of the site, it should all be self explanatory.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.