Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Guys,

We submitted our 820/801 OPV November 27, 2017 and last week we received a request for further information. Nothing serious:

AFP NPC Partner
AFP NPC Sponsor, and;
Taiwan Household Registry Transcript (translated)

Last night we uploaded the materials and clicked the button to say all done and now our status is ASSESSMENT IN PROGRESS. So we are currently terrified knowing a decision is near but here are our questions.

1) If they only asked for such simple things, does this mean the relationship part is A-OK, This is just them checking we are who we say we are and quality of character?

2) How long does this take? I know we've been lucky to get this far in 4 months but

3) Does this mean our application is decision ready for a good reason?

·
Registered
29 Posts
NEED HELP PLEASE ON 40sp COUNTRY RESIDED CONFUSION

Hi PLEASE NEED HELP from anyone so we can submit the 40sp of my husband:

On question:

Resided
Has the sponsor lived on any country for more than 12 months cumulatively in the past 10 years? YES NO

Husband is Australian citizen by birth. Never lived in any other country. Should he answer YES and include AUSTRALIA? If so, on the DATE FROM should it be the day he's born and the DATE TO what should he put, the date today? There is no option to put just PRESENT.

Or just answer NO

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks, we submitted everything and now it’s the terrifying wait and constant questioning did we do everything right!

Thanks for you help.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Overnight the status changed from "Assessment in progress" to Further assessment in progress." I hope this means they're gonna make a decision soon!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hey mate

Not to bring your hopes down but i submitted our 820 in May 2017. In June we got hit up for a new police check and 1 other document for the sponsor (me). They emailed to say they have accepted the documents and i haven't heard anything again since. So just keep in mind it doesn't mean a decision is near its just part of the process

Jarrod

Reactions: HRose313 and JandE
1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.