Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Apparently I fall under "261313 Software engineer" of new SOL announced. This might sound stupid but what should I do now? Apply for ACS assessment? Where can I see that how many points do I score? Is there any change in SOL points? We dont get MODL points do we?

Thanks.

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
Hi,

Apparently I fall under "261313 Software engineer" of new SOL announced. This might sound stupid but what should I do now? Apply for ACS assessment? Where can I see that how many points do I score? Is there any change in SOL points? We dont get MODL points do we?

Thanks.
Yes MODL is no more except for 485/onshore visa application interim provisions and otherwise you need to consider what points you can accrue without it and I'd reckon it is a safe enough bet that professional careers of IT/engineering nature with degree education requirement will still be on 60 points.
You can apply for ACS assessment though a week ago, somebody reported their site was down.

If it seems you cannot get sufficient points, the State Migration Plans may offer more akin to state sponsorship though we'll not know about that until the information on that is released as for certainty with the new SOL points.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes MODL is no more except for 485/onshore visa application interim provisions and otherwise you need to consider what points you can accrue without it and I'd reckon it is a safe enough bet that professional careers of IT/engineering nature with degree education requirement will still be on 60 points.
You can apply for ACS assessment though a week ago, somebody reported their site was down.

If it seems you cannot get sufficient points, the State Migration Plans may offer more akin to state sponsorship though we'll not know about that until the information on that is released as for certainty with the new SOL points.
It better should be on 60 points because I score exact 120 points if it has 60 points. I was hoping if someone could provide some official statement or something so I can reconfirm my points and be sure about this before proceeding any further. Anyone?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.