Australia Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Assisting Brother in Law to Obtain a Visa!

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  Mish 
There are so many options for working/skilled visa's my suggestion would be for your brother-in-law to do a consult with a registered migration agent. I think you can do a 15 minute consult for about $100 via Skype they will then let him know what all of his options are.

Make sure it is a registered migration agent - there are a few on this forum that are really good if you need one.

I am not sure where you brother-in-law is based but if he is from a country where it is hard to get a tourist visa to Australia it would be hard to get a sponsored working visa as alot of employers won't sponsor unless they have met the person and/or know their work.

Hello thank you for your reply, had to use husbands account as my password isnt working! Brother in law is based in UK. Good idea about visiting here to apply for jobs.
Hopefully he finds something, but there is also a chance that they may want to see him work and he can't do that on a tourist visa. Fingers crossed he is lucky and he can get it easy.

However, I still recommend a consult with a migration agent as for a small amount of money he can find out what visa he could get and there may be visa's that we do not even think of (there are alot of work visas).

Also how old is he? I am just wondering if he is young enough for a WHV?

Just one thing to remember stay clear of those places that find the job for them that you pay for the service. Those ones usually something is dodgy ie. they may underpay the person, the job may not end up being what it was suppose to be.

The key is research :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.