Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello guys
i have applied for 309 and 100 visa or offshore visa and .. i have really great issue i am supposed to come up with assurance of support and my wife have searched for one .. and she didnt find anyone who could do it .. is there any solution ... oh and i have 10 thousand USD in bank account does it make any difference? thanks for your help guys

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
hello guys
i have applied for 309 and 100 visa or offshore visa and .. i have really great issue i am supposed to come up with assurance of support and my wife have searched for one .. and she didnt find anyone who could do it .. is there any solution ... oh and i have 10 thousand USD in bank account does it make any difference? thanks for your help guys
So she has absolutely no relations whatsoever that she can call on or even some close friends?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
nope no relations or friends she could call or ask for help ... now i dont have somebody to be assurance of support and i do not know what to do .. and i have got bank accont does it make difference?

·
Registered
7,467 Posts
nope no relations or friends she could call or ask for help ... now i dont have somebody to be assurance of support and i do not know what to do .. and i have got bank accont does it make difference?
I've never had that close a look to recall what they may ask re finances when you make an application but your funds are kind of after the event in respect of AoS I'd expect.

Does she have relations of friends at all, some that she may have asked for instance but who have refused?
If so and you would trust them to hold some of your funds, it might be worth her considering asking if she lodged a deposit with them for the period of assurance for some people may be wary of going assurers in respect to considering there is a financial risk attached.
Perhaps they would review their decision if the risk was lessened.

Another option for her to consider would be for her to see Centrelink as to what they would require of her to be the Assurer and if that means having some funds in an account, you have the money to arrange that.

·
Registered
101 Posts
hello guys
I had this problem also mondyso our lawer arranged an assurer it did cost us money though but the problem was solved.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I had this problem also mondyso our lawer arranged an assurer it did cost us money though but the problem was solved.
i would do it man can you give me this lawyer contat details and how much it costed you ... and oh my wife from NSW

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
hello anybody got immigiration lawyer contact details who would help with this issue please post it on here

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.