Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys,

i have to say reading this forum has helped me with making my 885 application. now on to the question...

i have made my application for visa 885 and on the email that i received i must attach all the docs by the 28th day after the email arrived. while i did do that to most of them (i attached them on the 28th... seriously been busy because of uni...), two of them: the receipt of medi test and receipt of australian police clearance were only uploaded 2 days after (so the 30th day)... i'm aware this date is very important. i applied on 16th of may 2011. i've tried calling them but been waiting for half an hour many times to no answer.

could anyone who knows (or have an experience on this) shed some light? i've been feeling uneasy because of this and any help is greatly appreciated.

otherwise i got my skill assessment (from the tr 485 time... i assumed this is still valid as i haven't gotten any new qualification as far as my trade is concerned?), am well employed, and ielts 8.0 etc. also i am currently studying again doing my masters, would this help my application?

thanks

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.